I've been drawing since I was a toddler, able to pick up a crayon. I wouldn't call myself amazing or great but I fancy myself as being pretty good. Though I'd call myself good I didn't start getting good until I got into high school. My craft is still taking shape. I've started doing Pony art which is surprisingly more challenging than I thought, the characters being way more cartoony than what I am experienced with. Still I love it. Current stuff on my account is BETA, these are just rough drafts. I will improve and once I am confident in my skills at drawing them as they appear in the show then I will start molding my own style into them. You know, use this as a chance to figure out form and structure before going into detail.
My profile image was done by
June Folder Voting [OPEN]Hello hello everyone! Since everyone was on top of everything (including our new rule in regards to the lengthened bio) we are able to start the voting early! Fun times!
The rules have been updated to be more clear, so please take the time to review them If any rules are broken, it can result in being disqualified so please be careful and ask questions if you have them!
1. I reserve the rights to alter the rules should I need to. If this happens you will all be notified.
2. You must vote for THREE ponies. Any comments with more or less names will not be counted. If you make a mistake, please Edit your original comment.
3. One vote per pony. You may not give all your votes to one pony.
4. Try to take the time to click each pony's reference image to learn more about them before making your vote.
5. No accounts created within the last month of Nomination/Voting period may vote.
Nominee Exclusive Rules:
Approve Journal : sta.sh/01q7ljyrm79r
1. Nominees are ONLY allowed t